204 South Street
Bennington, VT 05201
All contractors know that “Time is money.” When it comes to the time it takes for your workers to leave the job site or walk several hundred feet to use a restroom, that’s time and money wasted.
Our team is fully familiar with all applicable state and federal guidelines and statutes to ensure your job site meets all standards and qualifications regarding ensuring sanitary portable restrooms for all workers.
The Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) through Federal Statute 29 CFR 1926.51(c)(1) requires that, on construction jobsites, a specified minimum number of portable "toilets shall be provided for employees . . ." in accordance with the OSHA portable toilet TABLE.
• Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
• 4-Roll Toilet Paper Dispenser
• Cup Holder
• Shirt Hook
• Separate Urinal
• Motion Activated LED Lighting (available upon request)
• Only 46 pounds empty, it can be carried to the service site by one person.
• The dimensions, 60″ high by 23″ wide are designed to fit inside even the smallest closet.
• It can be plumbed to fill from outside the trailer.
• When it is time to empty and remove it, water quickly drains through its 1″ valve.
• Cleaning the inside is easy through the 10″ diameter access cover at the top.
• The tank is semi-transparent, so that customers or service personnel can tell at a glance how much water is left.
Our On Demand Freshwater tanks are great for office trailers, food service trailers, tool cribs, lunch rooms, portable showers, sinks and fresh-water flush portable toilets. Our team can deliver and install the On Demand Freshwater tank with just your typical household electrical outlet. After installation, we can then service the tank weekly or monthly to fit your event’s or job’s needs. In conjunction with our low-profile wastewater tanks, we can make any trailer, cabin, room, etc. have running water for a toilet and/or sink.
• Heavy-duty grab handles for easy transport
• Sloped design that prevents water from pooling
• 250-gallon capacity for maximum waste storage
• Height: 17” Length: 92” Width:46”
• Durable rotomolded plastic onstruction
• One manhole cover included. Optional second available
• Six Fernco© ﬁttingsfor multiple plumbing conﬁgurations
• Easily slides between the wheel wells in most pickup trucks and trailers
• Translucent models are available
Our low-profile holding tanks are great for office trailers, food service trailers, tool cribs, lunch rooms, portable showers, sinks and fresh-water flush portable toilets. Our team can deliver and install holding tanks from 250 gallons to 1000 gallons. Note: Construction trailers typically can only use 250 gallon low-profile holding tanks. After installation, we can then service the tank weekly or monthly to fit your event’s or job’s needs. In conjunction with our on demand freshwater tanks, we can make any trailer, cabin, room, etc. have running water for a toilet and/or sink.